Can you confidently explain what your business is about and tell people what makes your business unique?
Would you like to be known as the expert in your industry and have a communications plan in place to identify, write and share that story?
We’d love to help you figure out your story!
If that is something that you’d like? Then, let’s get together for a chat!
We can then produce:-
- A set of key messages/focus areas, a clear understanding of what your USP is and an elevator pitch OR
- A summary of who your target audience is, what you’re offering and best ways to reach them OR
- A clear outline of what your business story is and how to use if effectively in your marketing
From this we can devise a communications strategy, identify key messages, target audiences and produce an activity calendar which you can either implement yourself or let us carry out this work on your behalf.
You will have a strong set of messages to use consistently across all your communications -networking events, social media, website, news stories, marketing materials.
You will be remembered.
You will start to build a brand, not just a business.
If you know you need to blog, update social media, send out newsletters and get some publicity, this is for you! Perhaps you don’t know what stories you have, you get writers block or you are so busy running your business you don’t have time to think ahead.
Let’s have a face to face meeting or skype call – it could take a couple of hours though.
I will research and create a detailed communications plan (with outline activity calendar for the following 6 months) that you can simply roll out yourself. It will include:-
- Your business and communication goals
- Your key messages
- Your target audience
- A 6-month calendar of activity including press stories, blog post ideas, a facebook calendar of activity and newsletter topics
- Advice on how to schedule and automate your blogs, newsletter and social media activity to save you time
You will have a plan of activity to carry out
Ready to use guide
DIY step by step instructions